Stories of success
Development of gold ore field “Polianka”
|Place of implementation||126 Sovetskaya Str., city of Nikolaevsk-on-Amur, Khabarovsk krai, 682469|
Development of gold ore field “Polianka” in Nikolaevsky municipal district, construction of an enterprise for ore treatment by heap leach method. In the first year of operation, it is planned to produce at the plant 1,5 tons of gold. According to the press-service of Minvostokrazvitia RF (Ministry for the development of the Russian Far East), from the year 2025 the production volume at the enterprise will be 7,7 tons of gold and 12,2 tons of silver per year. Approved resources of the filed Polianka amount to 15 tons of gold, in prospect, the mineral developer assumes to raise them to 35 tons. The license for the development of the Kabachinsko-Poliankinskaya area is issued to LLC “NGK Resurs” for a period up to the year 2036.
Capacity of the chemically pure gold production per year – 1,133 kg.
- Phase I: construction of the enterprise for ore treatment by heap leach method at Polianka field;
- Phase II: construction of 7 store facilities of total capacity of 12 tons.
- Granted status of the resident of the ASEZ “Nikolaevsk” (Agreement No. 1/Р-210 of 15.12.2017).
- Applying the free customs zone procedure to exempt from paying entrance fees when importing cement from the PRC.
- Assistance of the project based on the “One-Stop-Shop” window principle.
Number of jobs to be created – 340