“Regional centre for the development of winter sports “Khekhtsir” (Khabarovsk krai, Mountain-ski complex “Khekhtsir”)”
|Project status||Investment proposal|
|Place of implementation||Khabarovsk krai, Khabarovsk district, 25th km of Khabarovsk-Vladivostok highway|
Goal of the project – developing world-class mountain-ski resort.
At the core of the project – creating two resorts on the basis of a unified sport centre.
Resort No.1 – first phase of implementing mountain-ski touristic center construction with the volume of investments RUB 2,5 billion and the maximum level of service up to 8,000 people per day.
- Ski slopes – three zones, 14 trails of total length of 16,5 km;
- Biathlon complex with hotel rooms of two-tree starts level and 150 beds capacity, and cottages of four-five starts level and 50 beds capacity;
- Three-Four stars hotel for 300 beds;
- Cottage village for sportsmen for 100 beds.
- Restaurants and cafes.
Resort No.2 – second phase of implementing mountain-ski touristic centre construction with the volume of investments RUB 10 bullion and the maximum level of service up to 10,000 people per day. The location is perceived to be on the north slopes of Bolshoi Khekhtsir mountain.
- Ski slopes – seven zones, 30 trails of total length of 64,6 km, four trails of the length over 4 km;
- Four starts hotels for 600 beds;
- Cottage village for sportsmen for 200 beds;
- Restaurants and cafes;
- SPA complex.
number of visitors per day in winter period – up to 10 thousand people
Number of jobs to be created - 350
Citizens of Khabarovsk krai, Jewish Autonomous Oblast, Amur Oblast, tourists from the northern provinces of China