EXPO centre of “Noviy” Khabarovsk airport
|Project status||Investment proposal|
|Place of implementation||The site is located 10 km from the center of the city of Khabarovsk, in the AirCity development zone. The land plot area is about 70.000 m2 (~7 ha). The land plot is owned by Open JSC “Khabarovsk airport”.|
A modern expo complex playing a role of a platform to demonstrate the socio-economic potential and investment projects of the Russian Far East, which should contribute to the image and investment climate of the region, development of international cooperation and also the inflow of foreign investment in the economy of the region, as well from oversea.
- preparing and hosting universal, specialized, thematic, sectoral exhibitions and fairs of territorial, regional and international significance;
- preparing and hosting symposiums, congresses, conferences, seminars, presentations, industry days, business meetings and negotiations of territorial, regional and international significance;
- rendering intermediary services to ensure related services (information, telecommunication, transport, accommodation, culture-entertainment programs and etc.)
- rendering intermediary services in search of business partners, provision of protocol and related formalities of business contacts.
Industry specialization of exhibitions
- Consumer goods;
- Construction and design;
- Transport and logistics;
Key preprequisites of the project implementation
- Absence of specialized expo centres in Khabarovsk and the Russian Far East meeting the world standards
- Expo centre will be able to meet 100% of the demand for hosting exhibition events, that take place in the territory of the city, krai and region
- Expo centre will be able to meet 100% of the demand for hosting international Russian-Chinese EXPO events
- Substantial investments in the development of the Russian Far East encourage the development of economy and exhibition activity being a connecting link between local, regional and global markets.
Leasable exhibition-congress areas - 6 750 ㎡; surface area for catering service - 800 ㎡; Office area - 170 ㎡; Lobby, entrance and registration zone - 2 700 ㎡; Utility and auxiliary zones - 3 400 ㎡
Planning and designing: 2015 – 2017
Construction assembling works: depending on the time period for attraction of industry specific partners
Putting the project into operation: depending on the time period for attraction of industry specific partners
Project implementation status:
- The concept and feasibility study are developed for the implementation of the AirCity zone development project and its facilities (Ernst&Young) construction.
- Engineer development of the territory for the project construction is completed
- Predesign documentation is developed (WP|Arc, Assman beraten+plannen (Germany))
- Design documentation is developed (Assman beraten+plannen (Germany))
- Negotiations with field-specific investors and possible partner for the project implementation are on-going.